In this event, we will be focusing on Japanese 101 and we welcome both beginners (0~1 year of study) and intermediate (1 ~ 2 years of study) learners. This session will be conducted primarily in Japanese & English.
For Advanced learners, you are welcome to join as well. However, do take note that you will be assigned to a beginner or intermediate learner to help them with their learning rather than engaging a conversation with our expats friends during our event.
Why are we different?
- A language exchange with a learning structure in place
- A buddy system to aid your mastery of the language
- Our expats friends will correct your pronunciation and share with you the correct usage of new words
Our exchange events will be focusing on the following areas:
- Pronunciation for Hiragana & Writing for Katakana
- Greeting, basic personal information
- Understanding Food Menu
- Talking with friends in casual setting
- Read simple news article from NHK
- Elaborating your daily activities
What do you have to bring for our exchange event?
- Your own writing materials
- A keen learning attitude
We are not professional language experts nor teachers. However, we strive our best to help you learn your favourite language in a fun & interactive way.
To ensure that all participants will have an enjoyable experience, we will appreciate that the community observes the following rules:
- Please be respectful to others as you would treat yourself.
- Should participants experience harassment from any parties, please inform the organiser/event host immediately.
* The organising community reserves the right to ban members from attending future events.
When: 10 March 2019
Time: 4:00 – 6:00PM
Address: Level 4, *SCAPE, 2 Orchard Link, Singapore 237978
Admission Fees: $5 inclusive of drinks
Notes (optional): $5 per copy (limited quantites available, payable during the event)
Contact: (+65) 85315609 (via Whatsapp)
In the event that participants are unable to turn up for the event, they may opt for a refund with a minimum of 5 days’ notice in advance. To ensure that the facilitators and other participants are not affected by others pulling out and funds to run the workshop, our refunds are as follows:
- 7 days prior to event: 100% Refund
- 5 days prior to event: 50% Refund
- 4 days or less prior to event: 0% Refund