We welcome all participants and this sharing session will be conducted primarily in English.
To ensure that all participants will have an enjoyable experience, we will appreciate that the community observes the following rules:
*Please be respectful to others as you would treat yourself. Should participants experience harassment from any parties, please inform the organizer/event host immediately.*
In response the organising community reserves the right to ban members from attending future events.
Date: Nov 11, 2018, Time: 3-5pm
Profile of the presenter
1. Introduction to Basic Japanese Language-30 mins
2. Folding Origami Session-60 mins
3. Networking and sharing-30 mins
Key notes to take:
1) To ensure the smooth facilitation of this meetup, please confine your food purchases and consumption within the premise
2) Kindly refrain from blocking aisle to prevent the congestion of foot traffic and any public disturbances to a minimum
3) Please note that during this event, participants are required to purchase at least 1 food item from the cafe.
4) This event requires a S$2 non-refundable fees to book your seat due to the purchase of origami papers. The payment need to be made upon attending the session.