This is the second series of our cultural exchange activities. In this
session, we will be getting expatriates to share their views and
knowledge about their country. Through this sharing, participants will
learn to appreciate Indonesia’s culture and be equipped with basic
Vietnamese conversational skills.
We welcome all participants and this sharing session will be conducted primarily in English.
To ensure that all participants will have an enjoyable experience, we will
appreciate that the community observes the following rules:
*Please be respectful to others as you would treat yourself. Should participants
experience harassment from any parties , please inform the
organizer/event host immediately.*
In response the organising community reserves the right to ban members from attending future events.
Profile of the presenters
Name: English Speaking Club For Vietnamese In Singapore
Date/Time: 30 September 2018 2pm
Venue: Asia Square Food Garden
1. A quick introduction about our meetup Organiser, Mr. Kelvin Kho
2. Ice breaking session – Sharing your understanding of Vietnam.
3. Learn more about Vietnam from the friendly locals of Vietnam
4. Shopping in Vietnam: – Tips and tricks
5. Breaking down cultural differences and understanding how we can relate cultural practices to that of ours.
6. Networking and sharing